Application Administrator- Phoenix, AZ
Candidates for this position will be required to sign an authorization for OneAZ to conduct a credit and criminal background check, pursuant to procedures in the Fair Credit Reporting Act and any other applicable laws.
All candidates will be considered for this position on an individualized basis, in compliance with all applicable equal employment opportunity laws.
SUMMARY Primarily responsible for achieving optimum use of OneAZ’s applications. Performs needs analysis, design, configuration, implements, maintains, installs, and upgrades all OneAZ applications used by branch and department associates. In addition, provide product, technical support and testing of the CORE system, subsystems, and 3rd party application and interfaces. Participates in product development and creation, including CORE products, efforts and participates as an active team member on OneAZ projects led by Project Managers. Services as an escalation point for Technical Support and provides support, including on-call support, when needed for weekends, nightly/monthly processing and major system upgrades.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include but not limited the following.
· Performs full range of work related to application configuration and troubleshooting for OneAZ applications.
· Assists, troubleshoots, maintains, installs and performs upgrades to OneAZ applications to include the CORE system, associated subsystems and various 3rd party applications.
· Monitors system activity and aids with corrections to problems that may occur.
· Aids with annual disaster recovery application testing.
· Helps and communicates with associates about software/hardware issues and follows-up to make sure the "hot" fixes are received and tested timely and properly.
· Recommends proper application configuration and/or products to meet associate and member needs incorporating departmental and regulatory standards.
· Responsible for system security and maintenance of user system access.
· Resolves end-user problems that appear to arise from the use of the product.
· Handles second level end-user issues, escalates any system/application errors or database problems, and follows-up to ensure all fixes have been received and tested properly.
OTHER DUTIES include but not limited to the following.
· Implements programs, procedures, and controls to ensure that member data and information are secure and in compliance with storage and security regulations.
· Ensures that operations are performed following established credit union and IT standards, policies, and procedures.
· Develop an understanding of Credit Union philosophy, organization, bylaws, and operational procedures and follow the requirements of the Bank Secrecy Act, AML, OFAC and all other applicable State and Federal Financial Institution Regulations
· Performs routine application audits and system performance tuning.
· Conducts technical research on system upgrades to determine feasibility, cost, time needed, and compatibility with current system.
· Works with cross-functional teams to configure, test and implement upgrades and enhancements to applications, products, third-party and system releases.
· Assists Tech Support with escalated problems and conducts training where needed.
· Designs and suggests innovative changes in a variety of application systems.
· Responsible for implementing, maintaining and improving application architecture.
· Studies existing systems and/or applications to evaluate effectiveness and develops new procedures and/or processes to improve production or work flow as needed.
· Prepares detailed flow charts, diagrams outlining system capabilities and processes, provides monthly reports and ensures all work performed is fully documented while maintain technical documentation.
· Ensures all daily, monthly, quarterly, and periodic processing are complete without incident.
· Provides suggestions to management concerning cost savings and potential system changes in order to increase efficiency of identified systems. Assists in preparing of cost-benefit analyses for proposed systems.
· Assumes responsibility for related duties as required or as assigned
· Coordinates and completes special and strategic projects as assigned reporting back to management.
Education and/or Experience
Associates degree from an accredited college or university and five years related experience and/or training in computer science, information systems, database management, business administration, financial institution experience or a related field; or equivalent combination of education and experience. DNA or other Fiserv CORE processor experience/knowledge a definite plus. Prior experience in financial industry, database management, application engineering/administration preferred.
2355 W. Pinnacle Peak Rd., Phoenix, AZ 85027 USA