Business Lending Operations Specialist IV- Phoenix, AZ
Candidates for this position will be required to sign an authorization for OneAZ to conduct a credit and criminal background check, pursuant to procedures in the Fair Credit Reporting Act and any other applicable laws.
All candidates will be considered for this position on an individualized basis, in compliance with all applicable equal employment opportunity laws.
Ensures compliance with applicable policies, laws, and regulations, including the Bank Secrecy Act (BSA), Anti-Money Laundering (AML) compliance, USA Patriot Act, and Office of Foreign Assets Control (OFAC).
Any individual who meets the definition of a mortgage loan originator and is employed by a federal agency-regulated institution will need to be registered on NMLS.
**LaserPro Experience Preferred**
This position completes loan and member service functions and other related projects and duties, ensuring timely and accurate servicing in accordance with member expectations. This position ensures that all aspects of commercial loan servicing is complaint with federal and state regulations.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
· Prepares loan documentation in accordance with loan specifications and established procedures.
· Captures organic and participation bought/sold loans into core servicing system.
· Funds loans (including sending wires).
· Conducts final check of all new loans with boarding information and ensures required information is properly signed and in file.
· Performs quality control review on all funded loans
· Prepares participation wires to supporting credit unions, and posts entries to participation loans.
· Processes loan payments and payoffs ensuring funds are applied to appropriate accounts.
· Orders real estate appraisals.
· Processes loan advance requests from lending personnel/members to line of credit and construction loans. Ensures advance requests meet specific documentation requirements before processing.
· Prepares and maintains participation collateral files.
· Ensures lien perfection through timely recording/filing with appropriate state and county offices.
· Closes out paid-off files and prepares release of collateral for lender's signature.
· Files releases (e.g., discharge of Deed of Trust, UCC3 termination) with appropriate state and county recorder’s offices.
· Prepares vehicle title releases for lender's signature and forwards to the Department of Motor Vehicles. Creates and issues official checks as payment.
· Prepares new vehicle titles to request payment from loan servicer.
· Verifies new vehicle titles and final title policies to collateral and removes any ticklers as needed.
· Updates and maintains insurance and Uniform Commercial Code (UCC) filings in banking and account processing platform.
· Posts, updates, maintains, tracks, and follows up on automated notifications in platform(s) supporting credit analysis, financial analysis, and risk management.
· Manages non-escrowed tax reporting with third-party provider.
· Creates commercial share savings account in deposit origination system.
· Process business credit card applications and complete related steps through funding.
· Assists leadership in developing procedures for meeting safety and soundness requirements.
· Performs various office-related duties such as answering telephones, filing, preparing packets for shipping, etc.
Educationand or experience:
HighSchool diploma (higher education preferred) and or five (5) or more years’financial services experience, or equivalent combination of education andexperience.
Minimumof five (5) years’ experience with business/commercial loan documentationpreparation.
Experience preferred withdocument preparation systems (e.g., LaserPro, HotDocs, or similar).
Experiencepreferred with the following software and platforms: Fiserv DNA, Sageworks,LaserPro, HotDocs, and LERETA.
Solidknowledge of business/commercial loan types.
Knowledgeof commercial loan closing and funding requirements.
Thoroughknowledge of commercial loan servicing and lending practices.
Demonstratedexcellent customer service skills in promptly responding to customer needs.
2355 W. Pinnacle Peak Rd., Phoenix, AZ 85027 USA