Card Services Team Lead
Card Services Team Lead
- Leads the Card Services operational and production key member servicing deliverables:
- Call Queues - Service Levels, Trending, ASA adjusting the teams call queue assignments accordingly.
- Dispute program management
- Monitoring for Regulation E compliance requirements
- Monetary settlements of completed disputes.
- Handles Escalated Member inquiries as required.
- Dispositions member inquiries regarding the credit union's card services regarding Credit & Debit programs.
- Assists with the administration of this program by performing the following duties:
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned as needed.
- Monitor Card Service phone queue and report on service levels.
- Answers phone and member inquiries regarding Visa Debit and/or credit Cards.
- Processes Visa/ATM/POS disputes maintain compliance.
- Completes general maintenance/service on Visa Debit and/or Credit card accounts.
- Prepares Visa lost/stolen files for Risk department.
- Provides advice and assist with training for less experienced team members.
- Individuals at this level are expected to use some independence of thought but to refer more complex problems to department Manager or Director.
- Demonstrate an expert knowledge of the policies and procedures related to the Card products and develops new policies as needed.
- Maintains policies and procedures on Visa debit cards.
- Acts as liaison with all 3rd party vendors.
- Provides statistical data for management review.
- Handles escalated member issues.
- Monitors debit card disputes for compliance
- Assist in reviewing fraud patterns to be reported to Falcon/ Manager/Director
- Monitor and order debit card plastic.
- Review/ update dispute process to encompass new EMV guidelines.
- Assist with Card Services EMV debit card conversion.
- Monitor and provide excellent member and associate service.
- Oversee the day to day operations of Card Services in the Managers absence.
- Provides operational approval as required.
- Develop an understanding of Credit Union philosophy, organization, bylaws, and operational procedures and comply with the requirements of the Bank Secrecy Act, AML, OFAC and all other applicable State and Federal Financial Institution Regulations.
Education and/or Experience
High school diploma or general education degree (GED); Minimum of 4 years of either Card Servicing and/or Credit Approval experience, or equivalent combination of education and experience. Call Center experience
2355 W. Pinnacle Peak Rd., Phoenix, AZ 85027 USA