Central Region WorkPlace Banking Program Manager- Happy Valley
A WorkPlace Banking Program Manager is responsible for the planning and executing of the OneAZ WorkPlace Banking program as a primary member and balance growth strategy for the Retail Bank. The primary role of this position is to market and sell workplace banking products and services within an assigned region. Responsible for generation and management of WorkPlace Banking opportunities through development of retail branch relationships along with commercial relationship managers, business owners, and decision makers.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
· Directly responsible for bringing in 10% of the total budgeted new members per region.
· Develops new client relationships and expand current client relationships to provide banking solutions to the employees of our business clients along with their employer’s benefits package.
· Responsible for developing a defined amount of new WorkPlace banking relationships on a monthly/quarterly basis
· Works with assigned branch managers and business banking partners to coordinate event participation.
· Focus on partnerships with Business Banking Group, Payroll, Merchant Services, Commercial and other key partners to manage and grow a portfolio of small, medium, and large companies.
· Provide program education through approved communications and marketing materials; onsite presentations; financial education seminars; tabling events; etc
· Maintain a strong knowledge of OneAZ products, services and delivery channels to present to prospective members while being a brand ambassador for the OneAZ Credit Union brand.
· Primarily responsible for WorkPlace banking activity yet will be asked to support our college acquisitions efforts as needed by the region.
· Provide feedback to the Regional Banking President and Chief of Retail on banker, and branch manager skill sets related to out of branch growth activities; decisioning, pre-planning and reviewing WPB offsite activity.
· Deliver formal and informal WPB training and coaching for branch associates
· Provide management oversite to our WPB offsite activities and ensuring adherence to compliance regulations and policies.
· Builds trusting relationships with line of business partners to ensure WPB program is well-integrated in the business, including incorporating WPB in member relationship reviews and new business presentations.
· Actively involved in the community, participates on boards and community events.
1925 West Happy Valley Road, Phoenix, AZ 85085 USA
Job Reference #: 697