Consumer Closer/Funder II or III (DOE)
Consumer Closer/Funder II or III (DOE)
Our Ideal Candidate: Ensures all Consumer loan packages are properly executed for members and associates that will fund by email, fax, regular mail and department funding. Will communicate with members and associates for final closing documents which will fund in the Consumer Direct Lending Department. Ensures all closing documents are for the correct loan type and that the loan closes and funds accurately for lien filing and recording. Analyzes the loan packages for accuracy CU compliance and quality standards.
Why join the OneAZ team?
Our culture is one-of-a-kind! You’ll be joining a team of friendly, hardworking, helpful associates with the same mission guiding all that we do: We exist to improve the lives of our members, our associates and the communities we serve.
We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer and value diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
We offer robust benefits including low-cost medical, dental and vision plans, gym reimbursement, paid parental leave, generous personal days and vacation time, and an award-winning 401(k) program among many others. Take a look at our career page for detailed benefit information: www.jobs.oneazcu.com
A typical day might include the following:
- Receives and reviews Consumer loan files for preparation of closing loans via fax, mail or email. Assist members that are closing at a branch and coordinate the closing with the branches. Communicates with loan officers and department Managers on printing of closing documents.
- Processes and prepares closing documents for all associate loans. Answers questions and educates associates with all of their needs or concerns. Ensures the employee discounts are input. Ensures the documents for the sale of GAP VSA and Debt Cancellation products are completed for new and existing loans.
- Prepares loan documents for secured and unsecured requests for members living out of state. Must follow up with members, and or MVD departments to ensure titles and or liens have been received.
- Ensures title work is complete and submitted to the Motor Vehicle Department in a timely manner. Will also follow up with MVD and or members to unsure our lien(s) have been perfected.
- Prepares the Subsequent Action Form for loan extension and/or loan term modification approvals that require the members to sign. Will ensure the account is file maintained upon receipt of the form. Will assist the branches with completing the form and answer any other questions that may arise.
- Prepares requests and file maintains all loan term changes for associates and members that are initiated in the CDL department.
- Processes and funds VISA credit cards for both internal and external members.
- Completes the audit check list weekly on all funded loans.
- Assists phone Q when needed for the CDL department phone Queue with member inquiries and new loan applications.
- Assists as backup when needed to work on the all other Queues in APPRO for the CDL Department.
- Assists the CDL team with questions and members inquiries.
- Assists with other projects that may occur in the CDL department, including any new lending products, promotions or procedures.
- Assists with outbound loan and credit card fulfillment requests.
- Develop an understanding of Credit Union philosophy, organization, bylaws, and operational procedures and comply with the requirements of the Bank Secrecy Act, AML, OFAC and all other applicable State and Federal Financial Institution Regulations.
Education and/or Experience we're looking for:
High school diploma or general education degree (GED); six months to two years related experience.
Candidates for this position will be required to sign an authorization for OneAZ to conduct a credit and criminal background check, pursuant to procedures in the Fair Credit Reporting Act and any other applicable laws.
All candidates will be considered for this position on an individualized basis, in compliance with all applicable equal employment opportunity laws.
Ensures compliance with applicable policies, laws, and regulations, including the Bank Secrecy Act (BSA), Anti-Money Laundering (AML) compliance, USA Patriot Act, and Office of Foreign Assets Control (OFAC).
Any individual who meets the definition of a mortgage loan originator and is employed by a federal agency-regulated institution will need to be registered on NMLS.
2355 W. Pinnacle Peak Rd., Phoenix, AZ 85027 USA