Consumer Closer/Funder II
Candidates for this position will be required to sign an authorization for OneAZ to conduct a credit and criminal background check, pursuant to procedures in the Fair Credit Reporting Act and any other applicable laws.
All candidates will be considered for this position on an individualized basis, in compliance with all applicable equal employment opportunity laws.
Summary Supports a fast-paced Funding department responsible for processing and funding a variety of loan applications received. Coordinate scheduling of members for loan execution which fund in the Loan Funding Department. Ensure all closing documents are for the correct loan type and that the loan closes and funds accurately for lien filing and recording. Analyze the loan package for accuracy and CU compliance and quality standards. Supports a centralized processing, funding and closing environment for business VISA credit cards, HELOCs, and fixed 2nd equity loans.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Reviews consumer loan applications received from our Digital Direct department. Validates stipulations, including but not limited to: income, vehicle registration and insurance verification. Generates loan documents sent electronically via email or to branch for signing. Validates signed loan documents for accuracy. Funds loans and reviews final product. Processes and funds vehicle loan files received electronically or by mail from our indirect dealer program. Reviews all documents provided by dealer for fraud prevention. Establishes memberships for new indirect members.
- Prepares loan documents and funds secured and unsecured requests for members living out of state by adhering to policies and guidelines set by OneAZ.
- Ensures MVD title work is acceptable and complete and submitted to Consumer Loan Servicing in a timely manner. Will also follow up with MVD and or members to ensure our lien(s) have been perfected.
- Prepares the Subsequent Action Form for loan extension and/or loan term modification approvals that require the members to sign. Will ensure the account is file maintained upon receipt of the form. Will support the branches with completing the form and answer any other questions that may arise.
- Processes and funds consumer VISA credit cards
- Supports centralized processing and funding of business VISA credit cards for business members. Reviews business related documents such as articles of incorporation, board meeting minutes, etc. Works with Commercial Loan Underwriting as needed for card approvals and document validation.
- Supports centralized processing, closing, and funding of HELOCs and fixed 2nd equity loans. Establishes a line of communication with member throughout the process. Works with third party vendors to complete appraisals and title requests. Handles title issues with third-party title company to clear liens, judgements, and other items that may prevent a lien in favor of OneAZ. Validates stipulations, including but not limited to: income, homeowner’s insurance, and employment verification. Generates loan documents for in-branch signing. Validates signed loan documents for accuracy. Funds loans and completes post funding maintenance to complete loan boarding in Core system.
- Completes account maintenance known as ‘Digital Persona’ for established business members and new trust accounts for online banking access.
- Supports internal phone queue for associates with questions regarding loan processing and funding. Clarifies procedures and guidelines. Provides guidance with cashbox outages and other system errors.
- Supports external phone queue for dealers calling with indirect loan funding questions. Establishes a positive rapport with dealer partners to promote a positive relationship with OneAZ.
- Assists the Digital Direct team with loan questions and member inquiries to support a long-standing partnership.
- Assists with other projects that may occur in the Loan Fulfillment department, including system upgrade testing, new lending products, promotions or procedures.
- Develops an understanding of Credit Union philosophy, organization, bylaws, and operational procedures and comply with the requirements of the Bank Secrecy Act, AML, OFAC and all other applicable State and Federal Financial Institution Regulations
Education and/or Experience
Two year college degree or completion of specialized Consumer Lending courses; Two to Three years related experience in Consumer Loans. Thorough knowledge of Consumer lending practices, guidelines and closing documents.
2355 W. Pinnacle Peak Rd., Phoenix, AZ 85027 USA