Customer Service Representative I, II or III- DOE (Part-Time)- Phoenix, AZ
*ACTIVELY HIRING DURING COVID-19*
$500 sign-on bonus!
Hours: 8:00 AM - 6:00 PM Monday and Friday with up to two additional hours per-day on Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday. Please note that this schedule may change based on business needs.
Our ideal candidate will be:
- Able to multitask
- Ready to receive members’ calls
- Able to determine the nature of business, provide member with information, and/or direct member to appropriate person or department
*We are especially in search of bilingual candidates (Spanish/English)
Why join the OneAZ team?
Our culture is one-of-a-kind! You’ll be joining a team of friendly, hardworking, helpful associates with the same mission guiding all that we do: We exist to improve the lives of our members, our associates and the communities we serve.
We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer and value diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
We offer robust benefits including low-cost medical, dental and vision plans, gym reimbursement, paid parental leave, generous personal days and vacation time, and an award-winning 401(k) program among many others.
Take a look at our career page for detailed benefit information: www.jobs.oneazcu.com
A typical day might include the following:
- Provides members with account balance, activity, and history upon members' request
- Performs transactions, check withdrawals, transfers, and account maintenance
- Assists with dividend verification, common inquiries, NSF checks, and statement copies
- Performs loan payments, term calculations, and loan payoff information
- Informs members of savings, checking, money market, share certificates, IRA, and club account features and benefits
- Provides documents as requested by members
- Performs required research to resolve escalated issues
- Assists members with explanations of transactions on accounts
- Setup access to online banking and telephone banking
- Maintains knowledge of Credit Union’s field of membership.
- Assists members with deposit account rates, stop payment orders, check copies, overdraft line of credit advances, and Courtesy Pay
- Coordinates with branches to schedule member appointments
- Explains, promotes and informs members of various credit union products and services
- Attends assigned team meetings and/or training sessions as needed
- Other duties as assigned
Education & Experience we’re looking for:
- High School diploma or GED
- One year experience in customer service, call center
- Excellent written and communications skills
Bilingual (Spanish/English) and/or experience in a financial institution or credit union in call center (or as teller/financial services representative).
Candidates for this position will be required to sign an authorization for OneAZ to conduct a credit and criminal background check, pursuant to procedures in the Fair Credit Reporting Act and any other applicable laws.
All candidates will be considered for this position on an individualized basis, in compliance with all applicable equal employment opportunity laws.
Ensures compliance with applicable policies, laws, and regulations, including the Bank Secrecy Act (BSA), Anti-Money Laundering (AML) compliance, USA Patriot Act, and Office of Foreign Assets Control (OFAC).
Any individual who meets the definition of a mortgage loan originator and is employed by a federal agency-regulated institution will need to be registered on NMLS.
2355 W. Pinnacle Peak Rd., Phoenix, AZ 85027 USA