Digital Banking President, VP
Digital Banking President, VP
Candidates for this position will be required to sign an authorization for OneAZ to conduct a credit and criminal background check, pursuant to procedures in the Fair Credit Reporting Act and any other applicable laws.All candidates will be considered for this position on an individualized basis, in compliance with all applicable equal employment opportunity laws.
The Digital President provides leadership for developing, implementing and maintaining efficient, compliant, member-centric Digital Banking/Call Center operations. Their work supports the overall Digital Banking/Call Center business plan and strategic vision of the organization. This role is an implementation leader, sales coach, member advocate, motivator, collaborator with key executives, and change agent. As an operational strategist, this role ensures consistency and process integrity for all Digital Banking/Call Center operations.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Develops and implements a comprehensive, integrated Digital/Call Center strategy and execution plan.
- Provides strategic recommendations and influences management business decisions regarding products, risk, profitability, service and operations.
- Generates and sustains a world-class member experience in Digital Banking/Call Center.
- Achieves digital banking production, revenue, and expense goals.
- Leads, manages, and develops the operations manager, sales director, supervisors, and team leads.
- Collaborates with Marketing and Finance to drive business to the Digital Banking Team.
- Maintains industry standards on call talk time, hold time, and abandoned calls. Monitors reports generated by the interactive voice response (IVR) to analyze volume and trends. Recommends changes to the voice response unit (VRU) based on trends.
- Analyzes and optimizes operational procedures, with an emphasis on automation and efficiency.
- Implements and deploys systems for monitoring and evaluating member calls and service quality. Uses monitoring/recording systems for training and development purposes. Sets and meets quality assurance standards and measures.
- Ensures compliance with corporate and regulatory procedures (e.g., Know Your Customer, Anti-Money Laundering, Fraud Prevention, Bank Secrecy Act).
- Ensures delivery support to system users (associates/members), troubleshoots problems, and liaisons with IT, Card Services, Collections, Loan Fulfillment, and Deposit Operations.
- Works closely with the IT department in identifying, selecting, and testing Digital/Call center operating systems.
- Adjusts staffing based on day of the week, sales promotions, other anticipated events, and member data. Utilizes the capacity plan for forecasting.
- Aligns people, processes, and systems to create a streamlined partner referral process.
- Creates, manages, and achieves budget goals.
- Serves on project teams and workgroups. Manages projects as needed.
- Develop an understanding of Credit Union philosophy, organization, bylaws, and operational procedures and comply with the requirements of the Bank Secrecy Act, AML, OFAC and all other applicable State and Federal Financial Institution Regulations.
Education and/or Experience
Undergraduate degree with a business (or related) major and/or relevant work experience. Five (5) or more years’ experience as a subject-area expert in financial operations. Seasoned manager with extensive related product knowledge and expertise.
- Strong business acumen along with the ability to understand and translate business initiatives into sound processes and reports.
- Extensive knowledge of digital-type call center operations (deposit/loan) and related procedures.
- Extensive knowledge of credit union controls, regulations, products, and operations.
- Comprehensive knowledge of all digital strategy delivery channels such as online banking, mobile banking, and telephone banking.
- Working knowledge of digital/call center automation software and testing and documentation procedures.
- Capable of leading and advancing teams in a dynamic, fast-paced, growing environment with significant regulatory demands and oversight.
- Project management skills preferred.
- Possesses in-depth knowledge of financial products and services; expertise in retail, commercial, mortgage, wealth products, and services including small business banking.
- Communicates in an open, candid, clear, and consistent manner, strongly aligned with the Credit Union’s mission and values.
- Exceptional written, verbal and presentation skills to effectively convey goals and initiatives to associates and management.
- Travels 20% of time, with primary location at corporate headquarters.
· Analytical Skills
· Business Savvy
· Coaching and Developing Others
· Driving Execution
· Operational Decision Making
2355 W. Pinnacle Peak Rd., Phoenix, AZ 85027 USA