Candidates for this position will be requiredto sign an authorization for OneAZ to conduct a credit and criminal backgroundcheck, pursuant to procedures in the Fair Credit Reporting Act and any otherapplicable laws.
All candidates will be considered for thisposition on an individualized basis, in compliance with all applicable equalemployment opportunity laws.
SUMMARY: As a member of the Finance team, develops, interprets, and implements complex financial analysis, modeling, and techniques for financial planning and control by performing the following duties. Takes a lead role in coordinating with asset/liability management and interest rate risk assessment partners. Participates in the Credit Union’s budgeting, forecasting, and analytic process to support strategic decisions of Senior Leadership and the Board of Directors.
- Proactive, self-starter
- Motivated and eager to learn
- Collaborative team player
- Result-oriented with a focus on high quality output
- Quantitative and analytical competency
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Coordinates data transfer to interest rate risk assessment partners, reviews output for accuracy, and interprets results.
- Analyzes and identifies balance sheet risk components and income drivers
- Assists with preparation of Management and Board ALCO packages.
- Analyzes financial information to recommend improvement in present and future financial performance and identify revenue optimization strategies.
- Completes analysis of monthly financial results, identifying trends and analyzing causes of unexpected variances.
- Assists with monitoring loan and deposit pricing and elasticities and makes pricing recommendations to management, maintains rate sheets and communicates rate changes.
- Makes recommendations to management regarding cost saving or profit generating opportunities and profitability improvement strategies.
- Assists with and may coordinate annual activity-based costing study.
- Conducts profitability analysis to support strategic targets and decisions.
- Establishes models, templates and manages data in support of preparing and analyzing long range planning options and Credit Union financial statement impacts.
- Participates in the development of annual budgeting, quarterly forecasting and monthly financial reporting tools through collaboration and coordination with other departments.
- Works with team to incorporate economic outlooks into budget & forecast modeling on subjects such as rate of return, depreciation, working capital requirements, investment opportunities, investment performance, and impact of governmental requirements.
- Assists with financial forecasting and modeling within Adaptive Planning with general assumptions in line with asset/liability management (ALM) & balance sheet management assumptions.
- Conducts special studies and "what if" scenarios to analyze complex financial actions and prepares recommendations for policy, procedure, control, or action.
Education and/or Experience
Bachelor’s degree from a four-year college or university; three to five years related experience and/or training.
2355 W. Pinnacle Peak Rd., Phoenix, AZ 85027 USA