Human Resources Support Specialist
Human Resources Support Specialist
Working under the general supervision of the Payroll Manager, is responsible for supporting Payroll, Benefits, Recognition and Human Resource projects as assigned.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following.Other duties may be assigned.
- Reviews the STARS rewards website to determine if the award amounts are subject to overtime premium pay as well as any other gift/award programs that fall into the same category - then provides information for payroll entry
- Backup assistance with payroll entry/audit when needed
- Responsible for ensuring compliance and maintaining I-9 forms
- Creates ADP reports from Custom Reporting, Time & Attendance, HRB and Payroll when needed
- Organizes, maintains and audits OnBase filing system according to record retention laws, file correspondence and other records - reaching out to managers/associates to obtain missing paperwork
- Saves and enters all HR invoices into Coupa system
- Fills requests and processes movie and waterpark ticket orders for payroll deduction, order tickets as needed
- Wellness Reimbursements - track, record and process for payroll reimbursement
- Compliance Posters - updating website when branch managers change, address updates, addition of new branches, etc.
- Backup assistance for the Trip Reduction program
- Assists with relevant Wellness initiatives
- Reconcile benefit billings and budget spreadsheet data entry on a monthly basis this includes quality data entry and reconcilement
- New hire entry into various systems
- Wraps, tracks and mails keepsakes and cards (bereavement, new baby, marriage)
- Assists with cleaning out offices (dual control) - when needed
Facilitates and/or provides training (including orientation) to the workforce
- Represents Human Resources in credit union activities and community functions
- As required, travels to off-site locations for Human Resources functions
- Coordinate department and company event planning as determined by initiatives and projects
- Communicate with management for requirements related to projects, and prepare various communications relating to daily tasks and special projects
- Research and analyze various types of data information
- Performs and supports daily HR administrative duties as directed by HR management
- Picking up, opening and date stamping external mail/interoffice
- Arranges and coordinates meetings, prepares agendas, and reserves and prepares facilities
- Assists in the development and implementation of organizational Human Resource policies, procedures and programs
- Performs other job related duties as assigned
Toperform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform eachessential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representativeof the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations maybe made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essentialfunctions.
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE
Highschool diploma or GED and at least 2 years’ experience within the HR field and proficiencyin office equipment/software. An Associate’sdegree (A.A.) from a two-year college or technical school is preferred andeducation may substitute for experience. Excellent computer skills in aMicrosoft Windows environment. Positiveattitude, flexibility, creativity and strong organizational skills are required.
2355 W. Pinnacle Peak Rd., Phoenix, AZ 85027 USA