Candidates for this position will be requiredto sign an authorization for OneAZ to conduct a credit and criminal backgroundcheck, pursuant to procedures in the Fair Credit Reporting Act and any otherapplicable laws.
All candidates will be considered for thisposition on an individualized basis, in compliance with all applicable equalemployment opportunity laws
SUMMARY: The Interactive Designer is responsible for conceptualizing, creating, developing and maintaining visually appealing, user-friendly designs, designs for website, email, print, digital ads and interactive applications for OneAZ Credit Union. The Interactive Designer will deliver an engaging user experience including multiple platforms across print, web and mobile devices.
The Interactive Designer will work closely with OneAZ creative teams including marketing strategists, graphic designers, web designers, videographers and product owners.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Design digital and traditional marketing materials for internal and external parties including the following collateral: digital ads, print ads, web designs, email designs, ATM screens, social media ads and other UI/UX projects as assigned.
- Support website design of OneAZcu.com, including Photoshop design files and front-end design (HTML/CSS).
- Design animated banners for digital media buys, including static and animated (HTML5) web banners.
- Assist in designing web based projects from beginning to end based on requirements and project objectives.
- Collaborate with internal and external teams to create landing pages, mobile first design and optimize member experience across our online channels.
- Conduct A/B testing for webpages, email, marketing automation, and other digital and web related projects.
- Identify and utilize best practices for ensuring success of email marketing campaigns.
- Assist with digital and creative vendors to develop and produce communication deliverables.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Innovation - Displays original thinking and creativity; meets challenges with resourcefulness; generates suggestions for improving work; develops innovative approaches and ideas; presents ideas and information in a creative manner.
Quality - Demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness; looks for ways to improve and promote quality; applies feedback to improve performance; monitors own work to ensure quality.
Education and/or Experience
- Bachelor's degree in Web Design / Graphic Design / Computer Science, Marketing or related field
- 5-7 years website design and development experience
- Strong, demonstrated proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite including Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign
- A portfolio or samples of work demonstrating strong visual design skills and innovative interactive work
- Knowledge of marketing fundamentals and ability to implement them to create dynamic advertising solutions in responsive environments
- Video editing experience and skills is a plus
- Proven ability to work in high pressure environment with deadlines. Possesses the ability to display a range of characteristics, including calmness under pressure, a positive attitude, excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Experience in the following digital platforms: Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, HotJar, Microsoft Dynamics, Click Dimensions
2355 W. Pinnacle Peak Rd., Phoenix, AZ 85027 USA