Member Care Representative (Part-Time)- I, II, or III- DOE
*** Sign-On Bonus: $150 ***
(The hours for this position will be between 10:00 AM - 3:00 PM OR 8:00 AM - 12:00 PM)
SUMMARY Receives members’ calls, determines the nature of business, provides member with information, and/or directs member to appropriate person or department by performing the following duties:
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
· Provides members with account balance, activity, and history upon members' request.
· Performs transactions, check withdrawals, transfers, and account maintenance.
· Assists with dividend verification, common inquiries, NSF checks, and statement copies.
· Performs loan payments, term calculations, and loan payoff information.
· Informs members of savings, checking, money market, share certificates, IRA, and club account features and benefits.
· Provides documents as requested by members
· Performs required research to resolve escalated issues.
· Assists members with explanations of transactions on accounts.
· Setup access to online banking and telephone banking
· Maintains knowledge of Credit Union’s field of membership.
· Assists members with deposit account rates, stop payment orders, check copies, overdraft line of credit advances, and Courtesy Pay.
· Coordinates with branches to schedule member appointments.
· Explains, promotes and informs members of various credit union products and services.
· Attends assigned team meetings and/or training sessions as needed.
· Other duties as assigned
Education and/or Experience
High School diploma or GED; six months experience in customer service, call center, financial institution.
2355 W. Pinnacle Peak Rd., Phoenix, AZ 85027 USA