Member Experience Leader
Member Experience Leader
SUMMARY The individual in this position executes duties associated with helping members with problem resolution. This individual will track and respond to member concerns received through various channels including regulatory agencies. This person will work with attorneys, regulators, and department leaders to respond to member concerns.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Identify and address issues that are preventing members from having an easy, enjoyable, and effective experience with the credit union.
- Manage the escalation of service issues reported to Office of the President/CEO and applicable credit union operations, ensuring critical issues are expedited and resolved. Take the lead in garnering all necessary resources required to resolve issues accordingly.
- Track and draft responses to complaints received from the Department of Financial Institutions, the National Credit Union Administration, Better Business Bureau, and the Consumer Finance Protection Bureau.
- Work with Corporate Attorneys to obtain guidance on credit union responses when necessary.
- Partner with Department Leaders to investigate complaints and to determine the best solution for the member and respond.
- Collaborate with Compliance and Enterprise Risk Management Departments to ensure credit union compliance standards are met.
- Work with the Vice President Member Solutions, Director Member Care Center and the Director Member Experience to help ensure member satisfaction goals are achieved.
- Communicate with members via the telephone or in writing regarding their concerns and the credit union’s proposed resolution.
- Provide reporting and written commentary for Sr. Leaders regarding the complaints received by the credit union on a monthly and quarterly basis.
- Propose solutions that will address common concerns raised by members that the credit union can improve.
- Discern and communicate opportunities for business process improvement and product enhancements that will support an improved member experience and member retention.
- Drive reduction of repeat issues
- Effectively communicate member satisfaction and retention metrics to management to help drive product improvement and awareness of member needs.
- Maintain a thorough knowledge of credit union policy and regulations to effectively communicate with members that have indicated they are not satisfied with a credit union process.
- Place outbound calls to members that have requested to close their account to try to retain their business.
- Answers incoming calls, as needed, during periods of high call volume in the Member Care Center.
- Perform research to resolve escalated issues.
- Explain, promote, and inform members about credit union products and services.
- Attend assigned team meetings and training sessions as needed.
- Perform transactions, check withdrawals, transfers, and account maintenance.
- Provides forms to members and potential members using mail, secured communication and/or Docusign.
- Other duties as assigned.
Education and/or Experience
Eight to ten years customer service, preferably in a financial institution and/or call center and/or demonstrated resolution skills. Combination of relevant work experience and education is acceptable. Bachelor’s Degree preferred. Must have excellent business writing and verbal communication skills. Experience with complex research assignments. Ability to type 40+ words per minute. Must be able to multi-task.
2355 W. Pinnacle Peak Rd., Phoenix, AZ 85027 USA