Northern Regional Mortgage Sales Manager - Flagstaff, AZ
Are you an established sales leader in the Northern Arizona mortgage industry?
Are you experienced in growing and leading a team of producing Mortgage Loan Originators?
We want to hear from you!
We are seeking a Regional Mortgage Sales Manager that has a proven track record in production and ensuring members receive an exceptional overall mortgage experience.
If you believe that you may be a fit, apply today for this great opportunity!
- Provides leadership and ensures the development of the Originators by measuring progress, coaching, counseling and recommending appropriate training as required.
- Provides recommendations, which will be given significant weight, on the hiring and firing of the mortgage originations sales team.
- Recommends changes which lead to greater sales production and an improved work environment.
- Recommends new products or services that would complement current product offerings.
- Assists in resolving escalated member concerns.
- Ensures work of sales team in assigned region consistently conforms to established quality control standards.
- Assists the mortgage originations sales team in developing mortgage loan business through member seminars and calling on realtors, contractors, and other potential sources.
- Provides guidance and training regarding mortgage loans of the highest complexity, value, or risk.
- Responsible for ensuring that loan officers adhere to adhering to all credit Union policies and all applicable real estate-specific DFI, NCUA, Federal, wholesaler and secondary market real estate lending policies and guidelines.
- Responsible for ensuring that the mortgage originations sales team adhere to short and long-term department strategic planning as it relates to the overall goals and objectives of the credit union. This includes development of procedures, budget and revenue projections, new product introductions, job descriptions, salary surveys and employee training.
- Ensure that all mortgage loan policies, procedures, services, products and documentation meet federal and state regulations. Maintain knowledge of competitors’’ rates, terms, etc., as well as external trends relating to lending.
- Assists in the development of internal and external programs and relationships with Credit Union management, branches, and other industry sources for loan production.
- Ensures that all credit union and home loan department policies and procedures are followed at all times.
- Understands the importance of overall department success and the importance of working together to achieve team and credit union objectives.
- Works with product management staff in developing mortgage loan promotions and coordinates implementation efforts with team.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Develop an understanding of Credit Union philosophy, organization, bylaws, and operational procedures and comply with the requirements of the Bank Secrecy Act, AML, OFAC and all other applicable State and Federal Financial Institution Regulations.
REQUIRED EXPERIENCE AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- Bachelor's Degree; 7-10 years of sales management experience; Construction lending experience is preferred, but not mandatory.
- Language Skills: Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals. Ability to write routine reports and correspondence. Ability to speak effectively before groups of customers or employees of organization.
- Mathematical Skills: Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, commissions, proportions, percentages, area, circumference, and volume.
- Reasoning Ability: Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists.
- Computer Skills: To perform this job successfully, an individual should have knowledge of Database software, Spreadsheet software and Word Processing software.
COMPENSATION, PERKS & BENEFITS:
- Competitive base salary + incentive pay
- Paid time off including all major holidays
- Medical, Vision and Dental for as low as $10.00/month for associate-only coverage
- Healthcare spending/reimbursement accounts such as HSAs and FSAs with employer contributions
- 401(k) contributions
- Tuition reimbursement and student loan assistance
- Gym reimbursement
- Many, many other incredible perks & benefits!
321 S Beaver St, Flagstaff, AZ 86001 USA