Retail Operations Specialist
Retail Operations Specialist
This position supports the branch network in all aspects of operations and works strategically with Associate Engagement teams to identify, assess, and address organizational operational needs. Additionally, this position is accountable for the identification and coordination of analyzing and communicating improvement initiatives related to branch operations. These initiatives are each individually expected to produce measurable performance improvement deliverables and/or eliminate waste as measured by time and dollars.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES includes the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Maintains knowledge of credit union products, services, procedures, and processes.
- Supports ASK ME queue line for branch technical and operational issues (cash recycler/dispenser issues, branch balancing, GL outages, system navigation, etc.).
- Consultant for branch management and/or associates on issues related to operations.
- Conducts testing and recommends procedure and policy improvement for branch operations. Participates in meetings as needed and makes decisions with designated branch operations liaison(s) that benefit member service or enhance processes.
- Works in conjunction with Risk Management on branch audits. Documents work findings and provides necessary improvement support.
- Participates and supports operational workshops with key stake holders (i.e. ABM)
- Works closely with Department and Branch Mentors to communicate, implement, and identify process improvements.
- Supports and prepares documentation for regular branch management reporting.
- Assesses provided release notes and coordinates branch test scripts for regular system updates.
- Working with supervisor, identify who is best suited to be accountable for each task and follows through on work in progress for projects impacting branch processes.
- Documenting all interactions and work activities towards the branch project/process improvement initiative
- Develops and ensures timeliness and accuracy of deliverables resulting from branch operations initiatives
- Accountable to provide immediate and accurate identification of issues that require prioritization and/or resolution of system or process issues.
- Identifies and recommends solutions to impediments of progress in a timely manner to supervisor.
- Provides insight and recommendations through the discovery process and execution of process changes to operational systems and equipment. Participates in reviews and updates of general banking hardware, software, and tools.
- Represents the Associate Engagement team in a professional manner at all times helping other departments and branch networks to ensure process improvement measures are fully executed.
- Facilitates discussion among peers and effectively resolves conflicts through clear communication.
Associates Degree preferred; Three to five years branch and/or project experience. Proficient computer/word processing and spreadsheet experience.
2355 W. Pinnacle Peak Rd., Phoenix, AZ 85027 USA