Senior Digital eMLO Coordinator- Phoenix, AZ
Candidates for this position will be required to sign an authorization for OneAZ to conduct a credit and criminal background check, pursuant to procedures in the Fair Credit Reporting Act and any other applicable laws.
All candidates will be considered for this position on an individualized basis, in compliance with all applicable equal employment opportunity laws.
Ensures compliance with applicable policies, laws, and regulations, including the Bank Secrecy Act (BSA), Anti-Money Laundering (AML) compliance, USA Patriot Act, and Office of Foreign Assets Control (OFAC).
Any individual who meets the definition of a mortgage loan originator and is employed by a federal agency-regulated institution will need to be registered on NMLS.
SUMMARY The Senior Digital eMLO Coordinator will be a key point of contact for all eMLO’s outside activities and will assist with the coordinating, assignment and planning of daily call/web activities, promotional campaigns and other initiatives. They will administer CRM workflow items, conduct in-depth pipeline reviews, provide daily/weekly/monthly reporting to eChannel Mortgage Origination leadership, assist with lead campaign tracking and help with new hire onboarding. In addition, they will be a liaison between multiple departments, branch associates and mortgage loan originators. The Senior Digital eMLO Coordinator will assist the eChannel Mortgage and the Digital Banking President as needed.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
· Manages Daily Lead Assignments (Email, VM, Web), Rotation Tracker and weekly reporting
· Responsible for CRM Lead Assignments/reporting including transferring leads from Click Dimensions into CRM
· Send touchpoint emails on behalf of eMLO including Realtor and post funded member touchpoint emails
· Collect weekly timecard adjustments for Management
· Reviews the File Quality report to conducts daily audits on active files for accuracy and compliance.
· Monitor the status of loan files and updates borrower, real estate agents, and other interested parties on the status of the loan via touchpoint emails.
· Monitors assigned pipeline and report backlog, capacity and conflicts to the assigned supervisor or manager.
· Review pipeline and rate lock expirations reporting to ensure files are within compliance requirements.
· Conducts weekly pipeline reviews for eChannel on loans that are approaching COE, rate lock expirations, completes cancel/declines as needed, etc.
· Monitor, track, and report weekly order out submission to Digital and Mortgage Leadership.
· Provide administrative support for eChannel Mortgage Origination team.
· Assist Mortgage Originations Operation Manager with additional projects as assigned.
· Assist with onboarding of new hires including but not limited to Mentoring, participating in onboarding activities, scheduling training, ensure access to all applicable applications, ensure NMLS activation is complete, order all equipment needed, etc.
· Coordinate, plan, and execute all activities for assigned region eChannel including but not limited to paying outside vendors, manage and track RSVP’s, ordering of food and/or promotional items, work with Marketing, Data and Business Analytics team, to assign leads in lead management system, etc.
· Work with Marketing on lead follow up strategies for all events, post the most recent collateral to internal website, ensure external OneAZ Mortgage Origination website is accurate and up to date, create MLO badges for marketing collateral, etc.
· Manage and maintain Mortgage Origination internal website "Public pages" to ensure all documents and contact information is current and up to date.
· Assist the Digital President to ensure assigned region is within allocated marketing budget.
· Work with Digital Banking President to ensure overall department is within allocated budget.
· Create, maintain, and update eMLO and MLO training manuals as needed.
Education and/or Experience
Associate degree (A. A.) or equivalent; 2 or more years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience. Excellent written and communications skills.
2355 W. Pinnacle Peak Rd., Phoenix, AZ 85027 USA