Sr. Digital Banker- Phoenix, AZ
*Position is NOT remote. Candidate will be required to work in the corporate office.
Our Ideal Candidate: will work in a call center environment dedicated to meeting our members’ loan origination and deposit account needs. This position will respond to incoming calls, online applications, or applications from our branches from members who are interested in applying for consumer loans, which includes lines of credit, vehicle loans, credit card products, equity mortgage loans and deposit accounts (checking & savings). The position will also be responsible for making daily outbound leads calls to bring in new members and cross-sell additional products and services. This position will develop a pipeline of consumer loans and deposit accounts that they will manage through to funding. Individuals in this role will partner closely with other Member Care associates, Mortgage Loan Originators and back office support staff.
Why join the OneAZ team?
Our culture is one-of-a-kind! You’ll be joining a team of friendly, hardworking, helpful associates with the same mission guiding all that we do: We exist to improve the lives of our members, our associates, and the communities we serve.
We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer and value diversity. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
We offer robust benefits including low-cost medical, dental and vision plans, gym reimbursement, paid parental leave, generous personal days, and vacation time, and an award-winning 401(k) program among many others. Look at our career page for detailed benefit information: www.jobs.oneazcu.com
A typical day might include the following:
Deposit Account Support
- Process new member and deposit account applications from members/prospective members that have applied via the web or phone channel
- Gather the necessary information to complete deposit account applications to funding
- Respond to new member lead requests, document activities in CRM, follow up with new member inquiries
- Communicate with prospective members about our products, the value of membership and services with accuracy and timeliness
- Maintain knowledge of the Credit Union’s membership eligibility
- Ability to communicate effectively to members, vendors, and internal associates regarding sensitive inquiries, requests and complaints by email or phone
- Conduct onboarding dialogue for new members, including outbound contact
- Process consumer loan applications from members/prospective members that have applied via the web or phone channel
- Review credit reports, debt to income ratios, loan to value and other pertinent underwriting information
- Explain, promote, and inform members of various beneficial credit union products and services to members, like loan protection products
- Develop new member relationships and expand existing member relationships by providing Credit Union solutions/relationship banking
- Gather the necessary stipulations to see the loan application to funding
- Use Docusign to send loan and account documents to members
- Perform required research to resolve escalated issues
- Ability to apply commonsense understanding when dealing with problems involving variables in standardized situations
- Other duties as assigned by the leadership team
- Manage a pipeline of consumer loans and deposit account applications, while reporting on pull-through ratios, overall performance and any obstacles that are present
Education and/or Experience
- High School diploma or GED required
- Some college experience preferred
- At least three years of customer service, preferably in a financial institution and/or call center environment
- Demonstrate proficient writing ability and telephone etiquette.
- Must be able to multi-task
- Chat experience is preferred
Candidates for this position will be required to sign an authorization for OneAZ to conduct a credit and criminal background check, pursuant to procedures in the Fair Credit Reporting Act and any other applicable laws.
All candidates will be considered for this position on an individualized basis, in compliance with all applicable equal employment opportunity laws.
Ensures compliance with applicable policies, laws, and regulations, including the Bank Secrecy Act (BSA), Anti-Money Laundering (AML) compliance, USA Patriot Act, and Office of Foreign Assets Control (OFAC).
Any individual who meets the definition of a mortgage loan originator and is employed by a federal agency-regulated institution will need to be registered on NMLS.
2355 W. Pinnacle Peak Rd., Phoenix, AZ 85027 USA