Talent Acquisition Specialist
Talent Acquisition Specialist
Full-time; M-F 8am to 5pm
Responsiblefor supporting the recruiting function and coordinating various HR initiativesand events. Supports various HumanResources projects as assigned.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES ANDRESPONSIBILITIES includethe following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Maintains effective working relationships with all levels of company management to ensure adequate coverage of personnel needs.
- Assists in hiring process by coordinating job posting on websites, reviewing resumes, performing interviews and reference checks as needed.
- Recruits, screens, and interviews internal and external applicants to fill current job vacancies.
- Reviews and evaluates applicant’s work history, education, training and other qualifications.
- Informs candidates of job duties/responsibilities, compensation and benefits programs, work schedule/conditions, career advancement opportunities, etc.
- Conducts and arranges for pre-employment assessments of applicants.
- Coordinates various associate development systems and assessments as determined by HR management.
- May conduct new hire orientation and/or exit interviews as needed.
- Arranges for interviews and travel/lodging of selected candidates.
- Represents Human Resources in credit union activities, employment activities, and community functions.
- As required, travels to off-site locations for career fairs or other human resources functions.
- Coordinate department and company event planning as determined by initiatives and projects.
- Communicate with management for requirements related to projects, and prepare various communications relating to daily tasks and special projects.
- Research and analyze various different types of data information.
- Oversees special events for staff by coordinating committees and schedules, and staying within budget.
- Gains understanding of assigned line of business functions and positions’ duties and responsibilities.
- Performs and supports daily HR administrative duties as directed by HR management.
- Arranges and coordinates meetings, prepares agendas, and reserves and prepares facilities.
- Assists in the development and implementation of organizational human resource policies, procedures and programs.
- Prepares new hire packets and assists in setting up for orientation.
- Develop an understanding of Credit Union philosophy, organization, bylaws, and operational procedures and comply with the requirements of the Bank Secrecy Act, AML, OFAC and all other applicable State and Federal Financial Institution Regulations.
To perform this jobsuccessfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential dutysatisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of theknowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may bemade to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essentialfunctions.
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE
Bachelor’s degree orequivalent professional experience; Minimum of 1 year of recruiting/staffingsupport experience. Positive attitude,flexibility, creativity and strong organizational skills are required.
2355 W. Pinnacle Peak Rd., Phoenix, AZ 85027 USA