Candidates for this position will be requiredto sign an authorization for OneAZ to conduct a credit and criminal backgroundcheck, pursuant to procedures in the Fair Credit Reporting Act and any otherapplicable laws.
All candidates will be considered for thisposition on an individualized basis, in compliance with all applicable equalemployment opportunity law.
SUMMARY: The Videographer will lead the video, visual and audio needs of OneAZ Credit Union and work across multiple departments planning, filming and editing videos and photography. The video and photography will be used for a variety of projects such as advertisements, website, social content, member tutorials, internal video needs including HR, Education content and more.
The Videographer will be responsible for leading video projects in a hands-on production role while maintaining a consistent brand story and imagery across channels. This person will work closely with OneAZ creative teams including marketing strategists, graphic designers, web designers, videographers and product owners.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Create, lead and produce engaging video content that aligns with corporate marketing initiatives including advertisements, testimonials, internal training videos, social content and animation.
- Manage the entire video project from pre-production planning to post-production and release of the final product: Manage all aspects of shoots including scheduling, budgets, necessary equipment, storyboarding and shot lists.
- Direct and lead production from start to finish including set-up/tear-down of shoot, operation of camera(s), audio quality and coordination of rental equipment, as needed.
- Edit raw footage to provide rough cuts for feedbacks, handle audio mixing and syncing, create animation, and manage other facets of post-production work for project finalization.
- Manage, export, and upload videos to proper channels including YouTube, Vimeo, OTT Networks as well as organize all final projects.
Play a pivotal role in concept development by presenting new ideas to project stakeholders.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Innovation - Displays original thinking and creativity; meets challenges with resourcefulness; generates suggestions for improving work; develops innovative approaches and ideas; presents ideas and information in a creative manner.
Quality - Demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness; looks for ways to improve and promote quality; applies feedback to improve performance; monitors own work to ensure quality.
Education and/or Experience
- 6-8 years of experience in videography, filming and/or editing and photography
- Strong working knowledge or practical understanding of most popular professional graphic programs including Adobe Creative Suite.
- Ability to effectively manage time, production schedules and budgets.
- Ability to configure, operate and maintain studio and/or field audio, lighting and associated production equipment.
- Knowledge of Adobe CC, focus on Premiere Pro.
- Strong communication skills.
2355 W. Pinnacle Peak Rd., Phoenix, AZ 85027 USA