Wealth Advisor - Tucson, AZ
Wealth Advisor - Tucson, AZ
OneAZ is an associate-focused, member-centered Credit Union. With 22 branches, we serve members across Arizona. Our Human Resources Department is proud to provide top-notch support to all of our associates each and every day. At OneAZ Credit Union, we are committed to providing our associates with competitive wages, rich benefits, a friendly work environment, and opportunities for growth. Join our team today!
Serve the investment and planning needs of credit union Members utilizing a Total-Needs Based selling approach. Help members identify financial goals and objectives from face-to-face financial analysis and identify appropriate insurance and securities products to meet members’ goals and lifecycle objectives. Establish relationships through continuous periodic reviews as an essential part of the Total-Needs Based Sales process. Participate in local and community activities necessary to cultivate business outside of the credit union
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Present a professional image and cultivate a strong working relationship with credit union Associates, Members and other key people involved in the credit union.
- Cultivate strong working relationships and build trust among credit union staff by attending and participating in staff meetings and other credit union staff functions.
- Implement the phases of the marketing plan created with the VP Investment Services to consistently generate a minimum of 15-20 appointments/interviews per week with members. Monthly commission goals and activities must be met.
- Community involvement is essential to cultivate required business outside of the credit union. Proven ability to production goal without solely relying on CU referrals.
- Partner with branch management, lending and Business Services associates to build profitable relationships.
- Follow the broker dealer established insurance and securities compliance guidelines, and strictly adhere to all company policies.
- Follow established policies and procedures of ethical market conduct. Conduct business according to high standards of honesty, fairness, and integrity and render service to Members and associates which in the same circumstance we would demand for ourselves.
- Follow the established guidelines for maintaining client files in accordance with broker dealer policies and practices and FINRA requirements.
- Attend all required training and informational meetings scheduled by VP Investment Services, credit union training department, Risk Management of broker dealer Compliance.
- Insure duties are performed in accordance with just and equitable principles of trade, federal and state laws and industry regulations.
- Stay abreast of current legislation, regulations and policies.
- Complete and submit all required tracking and reporting data into CRM system
- Adhere to all elements of the OneAZ and Broker Dealer Registered Representative Agreements
- Develop an understanding of Credit Union philosophy, organization, bylaws, and operational procedures and comply with the requirements of the Bank Secrecy Act, AML, OFAC and all other applicable State and Federal Financial Institution Regulations.
Education and/or Experience
Minimum of two years’ work experience as a Financial Advisor. College degree, preferably in Economics, Finance Business, or equivalent work experience. AZ Life/Health Insurance License. FINRA Registration: Series 7, Series 65 (or 66) and Series 63, CFP designation preferred
Commitment to member relationship building through a total needs based sales approach. Complete knowledge of all securities products, sales and service techniques. Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously, managing time and resources to ensure work is completed efficiently and within established timeframes. Strong organizational, oral and written communication skills. Strong problem-solving, presentation, negotiation and follow-up skills. Computer literate. Ability to establish and maintain effective work relationships both internally and externally.
Job Reference #: 676