SUMMARY Develop, deliver and deploy interactive web solutions while maintaining internal and external web environments. The .NET Web Developer will help gather and document system requirements for specific projects, oversee and execute deployments, quality assurance, installing upgrades and monitoring system performance.
Additional responsibilities include the setup, maintenance and optimization of cloud-based servers hosting multiple .NET website installations, as well as other open source tools, including existing and new HTML websites.
Participates in product development effort and serves as an active team member on credit union projects led by the Project Managers. Serves as an escalation point for any Website based application and provides support when needed for nightly/monthly processing and major system upgrades. Provide on-call support when necessary.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Architect, develop, and deliver web solutions that adhere to industry recognized best practices using .NET, C#, and Angular while managing source control (GIT) and web bug tracking systems.
- Manage the development of the OneAZcu.com website including new web development requests, maintenance requests, website backlog and system upgrades.
- Establishes Web system specifications by analyzing access, information, and security requirements; designing system infrastructure.
- Establishes Web system by planning and executing the selection, installation, configuration, and testing of server hardware, software, and operating and system management systems; defining system and operational policies and procedures.
- Maintains Web system performance by performing system monitoring and analysis, and performance tuning; troubleshooting system hardware, software, and operating and system management systems; designing and running system load/stress testing; escalating application problems to vendor.
- Secures Web system by developing system access, monitoring, control, and evaluation; establishing and testing disaster recovery policies and procedures; completing back-ups; maintaining documentation.
- Upgrades Web system by conferring with vendors and services; developing, testing, evaluating, and installing enhancements and new software.
- Meets financial requirements by submitting information for budgets; monitoring expenses.
- Updates job knowledge by tracking emerging Internet technologies; participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
- Accomplishes organization goals by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
- Set up technical server infrastructure, providing technical assistance to development teams, monitoring site performance, and troubleshooting issues when they arise.
- Work with Assistant Director of IT & Technical team to set up a development server environment and a live server environment with a process for testing and deploying changes to live site.
- Take an active role in designing, implementing and maintaining a scalable and robust enterprise server environment.
- Administer IIS and related SQL Servers
- Work on System Security configuration
- Deploy System updates.
- Optimize servers for high traffic, and security.
- Evaluate and propose new or improved system architecture.
- Document system configuration, processes, and procedures.
- Share responsibility with team members for rotating on-call duties.
- Work with Information Security Specialist for routine audit of the related systems.
Education and/or Experience
Bachelor’s degree (B.A.) from four-year college or university and five years related experience and/or training in computer science, information systems, business administration, or a related field; or equivalent combination of education and experience. System Administration, Technical Understanding, Technical Management, Provisioning, Telecommunications Technologies, Dependability, Handles Pressure, General Programming Skills, Internet Technologies, Learning on the Fly, Verbal Communication. Previous experience in financial industry preferred.
2355 W. Pinnacle Peak Rd., Phoenix, AZ 85027 USA